One of the very first Alessi objects designed by external designers and now on the counters of bars throughout the world. Leader in a collection of objects for cafés and wine serving, it was the first project by Mazzeri and Massoni (later Mazzeri and Vitale), who designed for Alessi from the late 50s to the early 70s, creating a complete collection of objects mainly for use in hotels. The shaker is endorsed by the A.I.B.E.S. (Italian Association of Barmen and Supporters).
Features & Highlights
- As beautiful as it is functional; cocktail shaker is endorsed by Italian Association of Barmen and Supporters
- Crafted from 18/10 stainless steel with a fine satin finish; includes 3 parts: cap, strainer, and body
- Designed by Luigi Massoni and Carlo Mazzeri in 1957, this shaker has proven it stands the test of time
- 17-ounce shaker measures 4 inches in diameter and 6-3/4 inches high; also available in a smaller, 8-1/2-ounce size
- Dishwasher safe; makes a great housewarming gift; peruse all Alessi household items to find beautiful, like-minded pieces
|Item Size:||3.25 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.86 x 3.86 x 3.86 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Alessi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Authentic Models
mpn: CS010, ean: 0781934408192,
Made in India. 5 in. Dia. x 14 in. H. Headed up by the Boston lighthouse shaker, our new speakeasy specials all feature surprising and unusual shapes. Decorative designs that differed from the classic shaker shape were in fashion, to make them less e...
mpn: 016-1, ean: 5709846000193,
Lovers of design classics are in for another treat. Ever since the 1960s, bar accessories from Arne Jacobsen's Cylinda-Line havedefined the good life when it comes to serving everything from the perfect martini (shaken or stirred) to classic scotch a...