Amprobe IR-730 Infrared Thermometer, -26F to 2282F , 30:1
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the Amprobe IR-730 Infrared Thermometer, -26F to 2282F , 30:1 by Amprobe at Cooking Haven. MPN: 4109582. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Designed for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance and automotive applications. View larger The IR-730 measures emitted, reflected and
Fast, Accurate and User-Friendly
The IR-730 Infrared Thermometer’s fast responding circuitry measures temperature every half second (500ms) allowing to precisely pin point hot and cold spots created by air leaks around windows and doors. It is designed to measure temperature quickly and accurately without having to touch the object, such as safely verifying oven or grill temperature from a distance. Its 30:1 distance to spot ratio offers best in class accuracy and response time with a temperature measurement range of -26°F to 2282°F or -32°C to 1250°C. The IR-730 measures emitted, reflected and transmitted energy, which is collected and focused onto a detector two times per second for precise accuracy. The meter also has a bright laser pointer indicates precise location of measured area.
Packed with Advanced Features
The IR-730 determines temperature by measuring emitted, reflected and transmitted energy. The unit allows for the adjustment of the measured energy for different surface types (adjustable emissivity). For precision measurements requiring the highest accuracy, the emissivity can be adjusted to a specific material type. Emissivity is digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00, in increments of 0.01, for testing a variety of materials. A table of emissivity values by material type can be found in the Amprobe manual. The bright, high-contrast backlit LCD display has an eight-second hold for reading temperature, and a low battery indicator to help prevent false readings. The meter also displays maximum, minimum, average, and difference temperature.
A Wide-Range of Applications
The IR-730 is designed for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive as well as quality control and fire prevention applications. Check AC units, ventilation, bearings, motors and transformers for overheating, bad electrical connections and fuses in half a second.
What's in the Box?
IR-730 Infrared Thermometer - Battery (Installed) – Carrying Case – User’s Manual
- 30:1 Distance to Spot Ratio
- Temp Range of -26°F to 2282°F or -32°C to 1250°C
- Precision accuracy and rapid response time
- Laser pointer, backlit dual LCD Display
- Auto display hold and MAX/MIN memory
- Adjustable emissivity for measuring a variety of materials
0°F to 716°F (-18°C to 380°C) ±2%
0°F to 1022°F (-18°C to 550°C) ±1.8%
-26°F to 1922°F (-32°C to 1050°C) ±1.8%
-26°F to 2282°F (-32°C to1250°C)
-58°F to 2822°F -50°C to1550°C ±1.8%
DIF/AVG Temperature Display
Programmable High and Low Alarm
Built in Memory for 99 Measurements
K-Type Thermocouple Measurement
Features & Highlights
- Measure temperatures quickly and accurately without having to touch the object using the laser pointer. Updates four times per second.
- Typical uses include cooking and food preparation, outdoor grilling, automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, industrial maintenance, fire prevention, home thermal leak detection, and hobbyist applications.
- Take your temperature easily within seconds. Safe for all ages!
- Save money on energy costs by locating air leaks in doors and windows
- Measures from -26°F to 2282°F (-32°C to 1250°C); accuracy +/- 1.8% (typical)
- Calibrate new cooking appliances such as an oven, stove-top or grill
- Test temperature output of heating and cooling systems
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.10 to 1.00
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.87 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|