Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.
Features & Highlights
- Measure temperatures quickly and accurately without having to touch the object using the laser pointer. Updates four times per second.
- Typical uses include cooking and food preparation, outdoor grilling, automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, industrial maintenance, fire prevention, home thermal leak detection, and hobbyist applications.
- Take your temperature easily within seconds. Safe for all ages!
- Save money on energy costs by locating air leaks in doors and windows
- Measures from -26°F to 2282°F (-32°C to 1250°C); accuracy +/- 1.8% (typical)
- Calibrate new cooking appliances such as an oven, stove-top or grill
- Test temperature output of heating and cooling systems
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.10 to 1.00
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.87 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Amprobe, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: DCT414S1, ean: 5053184546326,
Non-contact temperature measurements (-20°F to 932°F) for ease of use over distance and accuracy. LED hot (red) and cold (blue) indicator for visual and/or audio alarm for quickly locating trouble spots. Data storage for recording max, min, and ave...
mpn: 35132, ean: 0070131435118,
Cooper-Atkins 35132 Series 351 Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer, Waterproof Digital Thermocouple AquaTuff Wrap and Stow instruments are the best choice when accuracy is your top priority. The DuraNeedle probe is calibrated with the instrument for ...