Casablanca ~ Moroccan Theme Style White Quatrefoil Print Napkins
Casablanca ~ Moroccan Theme Style White Quatrefoil Print Napkins by Saffron Marigold at Cooking Haven. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you are looking for something stylish yet unique, then dress your party table with our decorative woodblock printed fancy cotton dinner napkins.
Our handcrafted cotton napkins are printed on preshrunk, superior grade, soft cotton and are exquisitely finished with neat double stitched hems.
Each piece is handcrafted using intricately hand carved wooden blocks and is an original work of art distinguished by the work of the artisan, the particular lot of dye, and even varying weather conditions. Tonal variations are inherent to the block printing process and enhance the individuality, character and uniqueness of each creation.
About Casablanca: Inspired by the colors of Casablanca... deep blue from the color of the Atlantic that laps upon its shores, white from the domes of its many mosques, azure from its cloudless blue skies and pale green from its most favored drink, hot mint tea.
Features & Highlights
- A petite Moroccan inspired graphic quatrefoil print rendered in dark blue, sky blue and avocado green on a white ground.
- Designed to coordinate with the Casablanca Tablecloth & Runner.
- One-of-a-kind and reusable...a planet happy, utterly stylish way to be and stay green.
- Sold as a set of 6 Napkins. Size: 20 inches wide and 20 inches long. Printed on preshrunk, superior grade, soft cotton and finished with neat double stitched hems.
- Hand printed using intricately carved wooden blocks. Machine wash, gentle cycle, cold water, mild detergent.