FLIR E8 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera with 320 x 240 IR Resolution and MSX (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the FLIR E8 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera with 320 x 240 IR Resolution and MSX (Discontinued by Manufacturer) by FLIR at Cooking Haven. MPN: FLIR E8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. FLIR Ex Series thermal cameras are designed to enhance the electrical, mechanical and building diagnostics of users across key industries and
FLIR Ex Series thermal cameras are designed to enhance the electrical, mechanical and building diagnostics of users across key industries and professions.
Features & Highlights
- The FLIR Ex Series camera is an affordable solution that can help professional users track down electrical and mechanical overheating, air leaks, moisture ingress, missing insulation
- IR resolution - 76,800 (320x240) pixels - far exceeds RESNET standard; measurement modes include Center Spot, Area Box, Auto Hot or Auto Cold Spots
- Compact, ergonomic, rugged & lightweight - only weighs 1.2lbs. Intuitive on-screen menus & ergonomic on-camera buttons allow one-handed operation
- Captures/stores thermal, visual and MSX images with each pull of the trigger. Radiometric JPEGs retain all temperature data within the thermal images
- Picture-in-Picture overlays a fixed section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
- Quick-release Li-ion rechargeable battery provides four-hour operation; 2% or 2 Degree C accuracy and -4 F to 482 F (-20 C to 250 C) temperature range
|Part Number:||FLIR E8|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.17 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 6.06 x 6.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by FLIR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: 04101309, mpn: 5028, ean: 0070131850287,
Measure Relative Humidity with SRH77A. Features slim 1/4" diameter shaft for easy insertion in ducts....
mpn: 35232, ean: 0070131435217,
The 352 AquaTuff Series Thermocouple Instruments are highly accurate with an IPX7 waterproof standard rating. Wrap and Stow integral probe and cable storage enclosure designs are available where the probe is factory calibrated to the instrument. The ...
mpn: SH66A-E, ean: 0070131566003,
The perfect choice for applications when multiple temperature measurements are needed. Features include: LCD backlight for dark environments; sealed keypad which protects the instrument from spills and dust; and a battery eliminator jack. It simultan...
mpn: eT1050D-NIST, ean: 0641171757982,
Take accurate non-contact temperature readings of any surface within less than a second. Warning: Once You Own this Powerful and Fun Tool You Won't be able to Put it Down The eT1050D from ennoLogic is a noncontact infrared thermometer that allows you...
mpn: 4109582, ean: 0013227048700,
Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools underg...
mpn: DCT414S1, ean: 5053184546326,
Non-contact temperature measurements (-20°F to 932°F) for ease of use over distance and accuracy. LED hot (red) and cold (blue) indicator for visual and/or audio alarm for quickly locating trouble spots. Data storage for recording max, min, and ave...
mpn: 35132, ean: 0070131435118,
Cooper-Atkins 35132 Series 351 Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer, Waterproof Digital Thermocouple AquaTuff Wrap and Stow instruments are the best choice when accuracy is your top priority. The DuraNeedle probe is calibrated with the instrument for ...