Get into grinding and sausage-making! Meet the little brother of our Big Bite Grinders! Mighty Bite is the perfect grinder for anyone interested in getting into grinding and sausage-making. Long-lasting gears and durable aluminum construction ensure it will make quick work on everything wild or tame for seasons to come. Grinder Features and Accessories: Aluminum motor housing, metal gears, heavy duty handle for easy moving, 120 volt, permanently lubricated motor, built in circuit breaker, stainless steel knife, aluminum head, auger and meat pan 9-7/8" x 7-1/2" x 2" deep, stainless steel coarse (3/8"), fine (3/16") and stuffing plates, 3 stuffing tubes (1/2", 1", 1-3/8" OD), and meat stomper. 1 year factory warranty. ETL Approved. Weighs 16.5 pounds. Will not attach or run a mixer or tenderizer/jerky slicer. LEM 517 Patty Makers will attach but it would need to have support under the meat chute due to the weight of the Patty Maker.
Features & Highlights
- 500 Watt/1000 Watt peak power, 120V permanently lubricated motor; Full and Slow speed, plus Pulse Reverse
- Oversized hole in the feed tube of the # 8 head allows for larger pieces of meat to be fed to the auger
- Comes with 3 stainless steel plates (3/16", 3/8" and stuffing), 3 plastic stuffing tubes (1/2", 1" and 1-3/8" OD)
- Meat pan holds up to 3 pounds; ETL approved; Five foot cord stores under housing
- Includes: Goofproof stainless steel knife, Meat stomper; Weight: 16.5 pounds
|Item Weight:||16.53 pounds|
|Package Weight:||17.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 13.2 x 13.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LEM, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 52021250R, ean: 6943940742019,
The Kitchener 52021250R #12 Heavy Duty Electric Meat Grinder 2/3 HP (500W) is the perfect grinder to grind meat and make sausages at home. It features a powerful motor with three speeds (Grind, Stuff, Reverse) for quick work and a circuit breaker for...