SURIBACHI MORTAR 15.35"DIA.
SURIBACHI MORTAR 15.35''DIA. by tabletop king at Cooking Haven. MPN: VDM-TK-609-01-39. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The suribachi, or Japanese mortar, is a pottery bowl that features a glazed exterior and ridged interior for efficient grinding. Durable and
Features & Highlights
- The suribachi, or Japanese mortar, is a pottery bowl that features a glazed exterior and ridged interior for efficient grinding.
- Durable and lightweight, the suribachi is used in conjunction with the surikogi, or wooden pestle, for maximum longevity.
- The beautiful earthenware exterior and distinctive traditional design make this a standout piece.
- Ideal for pulverizing sesame seeds, herbs and spices, the suribachi is a welcome addition to any kitchen.
- Available in five sizes for your convenience.